Your Membership Includes:
- Member Management Console access to manage inventory, review statistics and more
- Unlimited inventory listings with unlimited pictures per unit
- Manage Videos Tool to upload videos you create or upload / link to videos on YouTube
- Trailer Inventory display pages to link to from your website (Choose from several layouts and colors)
- Featured Dealer Partner listing on Find A Trailer Dealer pages
- Your inventory searchable from the Search Trailers For Sale page
- Featured Unit listings on the TrailersUSA Homepage & Browse Trailers For Sale page (rotating ads)
- Nightly inventory uploads to: HorseTrailerWorld.com, HorseTrailerTrader.com [LivingQuarterHorseTrailers.com, BumperPullHorseTrailers.com, GooseneckHorseTrailers.com and TrailerQuest.com], HorseClicks.com, TruckertoTrucker.com, CommercialTruckTrader.com, Equine.com, EquipmentTraderOnline.com and RacingJunk.com (accounts required)
- FREE website hosting (not required)
TrailerUSA's easy-to-use Member Management Console and helpful customer service will have you seeing results instantly!
We accept inventory feeds from various vendors such as IDS, HorseTrailerTrader.com, EverLogic and direct from dealers. Please contact a TrailersUSA.com representative today to learn more about this service.
We also have website services available to create custom and template-based designs. View our portfolio of RV and Trailer Industry websites to see how a professional website can give you a strong web presence.
So what are you waiting for?
Start Selling More Trailers Online!
One-Time Setup Fee is $195.00
What Our Customers Are Saying
"I had taken over an existing trailer dealership 2 years earlier that had steady sales and a boring 4 page web site that did not work. So I knew a better web site was in order. I worked with Netsource/TrailersUSA in the design phase, the staff was great and professional. We launched the site, listed our stock trailers and waited. Is was not long and the calls started coming in. The web site often sells the trailer for us, we just have to do the paperwork. Grandville Trailer ended with an increase in sales over 40%, considering the company's 10 year sales history of steady sales with no growth I'd say it's working. A website from Netsource is the best investment I have made for Grandville Trailer, it works, we are being found! "
"I have been using the TrailersUSA.com Online Trailer Manager and Inventory pages for a few months and REALLY like it! It’s easy to load new inventory and prospects are spending more time at my website looking at inventory. The pages allow me to get all the info about the trailers out there, pictures and associated accessories that they might want with the trailer. It doesn’t cost much at all and has made a difference in sales since I loaded it on."
"We started using TrailersUSA as our inventory control several months ago. The contact person we deal with is Cindy Spencer. She has been nothing short of spectacular in helping us solve problems which come up from time to time on entering trailers correctly into our site. We have found the site very easy to use, and it has been very helpful in promoting our trailer sales."
"I can tell you unequivocally that we have been completely pleased with everyone we’ve worked with, especially Cindy Spencer, our Account Manager. She is available and responds almost immediately. Nothing we’ve asked, discussed or had to trouble-shoot has been left unaddressed. It is exponentially easier to update our inventory now on not just one, but 3 websites simultaneously. Moreover, I have complete confidence that they will be there to provide me with continued support."