2013 Platinum 4 horse reverse load 20' SW
Outlaw Conversion features:
- NEW Onan 7.0 generator, 50 amp service
- 16 gallon fuel tank for generator, runs 30 hours non-stop
- Two 13,500 BTU A/C's with heat strips
- 20' LQ, corner office, 9' u lounge and corner chair
- Long oval recessed tin ceiling
- 8.0 propane / L.P. refrigerator
- Convection oven with built in vent hood
- Recessed two burner cooktop with cover
- 25,000 BTU furnace
- Double 40 gallon tanks with two pumps
- 6 gallon water heater LP/110V
- Copper sinks in living and bathroom
- Full tile to overhead cabinetry in kitchen and bathroom
- Dirt Devil central vacuum under front TV
- 32" TV in living, 22" in bed area
- Two DirecTV receivers
- HUGE closet in bathroom, another near LQ door
- Tiffany lamps behind sofa...really!!
- Wilson signal booster, amplifies signal to cell phones
- Many, many other features...too many to list!! Come see it!!
Platinum Coach features:
- 8 x 38 x 8 tall
- Dual 10,000 axles with EZ lube hubs
- High Capacity air ride....super soft ride!!
- 17.5" tires with Alcoa aluminum wheels
- Enclosed gooseneck doors, protecting jacks, batteries, propane, bottles, and air ride pump
- Integrated 10' hay pod
- Insulated roof, two cameras, flow through dividers, stud divider...LOADED!!
- 10' slide out, with 11' awning over it
- 17' awning on curb side, LQ area
- Double 30# propane bottles
- Full width rear tack, load all your gear
- 25 gallon water tank behind saddle rack
- Double door loading area, no center post to worry about
- Escape door on first horse (back of trailer)
- Drop windows on head and hip, window bars head side
THIS TRAILER HAS A REPLACEMENT COST OF OVER $200,000!!