2022 Look Trailers Element EWLC7X16TE2
The Element offers flat and round top trailers, ranging from 5’, 6’, 7’ and 8.5’ wide for any of your hauling needs. The Element is what you make it – this trailer truly can haul it all. Available in a wide range of widths and lengths, it is fully customizable from top to bottom. Are you looking for a round top and flat front? How about a flat top with the v-nose front, or the optional slope nose for additional interior length? With a variety of colors and two-tone options available on all of these models, there’s a massive potential to customize.
These affordable cargo utility trailers can be used for cargo, snowmobile or whatever else you plan on hauling. Expect the same quality and durability across our brand with high payload capacities, tube main frame construction, 15” radial tires, a 2000 lbs tongue jack, 1-piece aluminum roof, a limited 3-year warranty and more. Variety of lengths all with affordable, lightweight and custom-built features.
Explore some of the larger Element trailers from 16-24 ft for the longer haul. These 7’ and 8.5’ wide trailers come standard with even more features! The 7’ wide is built with 24” O.C. frame and roof bows with aluminum fenders, while the 8.5’ comes standard with 16” O.C. frame and roof bows, aluminum fender flares and a recessed step. No matter which size and style you pick, there is always more – unlimited options are waiting for you. Check out the full lineup of customizations before calling your dealer, from premium upgrade colors and rear stabilizer jacks, to ramp extensions and extra LED dome lights.
- Steel or All-Aluminum Trailers
- Gooseneck, Fifth Wheel, and Stacker Trailers Available
- Unlimited Options to Customize Your Unit
- 30+ Models from Which to Choose
Features may include:
- Flat Top with V-Nose Front
- Round Top with Radius Front
- High Performance Side Walls
- Aluminum Framed 32" Door with Flush-lock on 6' and 7' Wides
- Ramp or Single Rear Door on 4' and 5' Wides
- Ramp or Double Rear Door on 6' and 7' Wides
- Standards and features vary by plant and location. Please consult with your local dealer.