2022 Triton 7x12 7' High Vault Aluminum ATV / UTV Cargo Trailer
UPGRADE - 7' High Interior
UPGRADE - Aluminum Wheels
UPGRADE - Stabilizer Jacks
The Vault line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with high quality materials to provide you with years of trouble-free service:
· Full length axle mount beam.
· Heavy duty A-frame tongue design.
· 16” wall studs, ceiling and floor cross members for maximum support.
· Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
· Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
· Heavy duty 1200 lb. tongue jack with swivel wheel.
· 24“ tall aluminum diamond plate stone guard.
· Exterior designed with customized bottom rail and corner extrusion for a superior fit and finish.
· Aluminum roof and sides fit seamlessly (no gaps) into custom designed cove extrusion.
· Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
· Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the cove and trailer frame.
· US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars.
· Interior LED dome light(6 & 7’ wide); two interior LED dome lights (8’ wide).
· Spring lift assisted ramp door.
· Ramp approach angle engineered into door.
· Four surface mount rope tie downs
· Dual air vents: one rear low and one front high.
· 3/8” plywood walls fitted into our custom designed cove extrusion.
· Treated 3/4” plywood decking with limited lifetime warranty.
· 3,500# Single Idler Axle.
Five year limited warranty when registered online.
Call our Sales Team for more information! 651-464-6009
Large Selection of Trailers in Stock for Immediate P
Easy on site financing available. Call for quick and easy pre-approval!
Call for availability as our inventory is always changing.
Financing terms are simply an estimate and are by no means a commitment to a specific interest rate or term. Forest Lake Trailer is not responsible for any typos, errors or misprints in our advertising.